About Me

Hello! My name is Amanda Bentley. I am in my third year at the University of South Alabama studying to be an elementary school teacher. I believe that teachers are born and not made and that they are highly under appreciated. Teachers are the basis of the future. To help myself and any other teacher or future teacher, here are a couple of teaching tools that I find to be helpful and fun. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Art in the Classroom

Art in the classroom is a great way to intergrate fun and learning. Another great thing about art is that you can use it in every subject. Math, history, english, and science. It does not matter. Art has a way of bringing students out of their shell. There are dufferent types of art projects you can do. Some as simple as coloring or cutting and pasting. All the way up to using paper mache. The range is huge so go and use your imagination.

No comments: